The RemBatt Cpap Battery pack for Respironics 50 series machines is ideal for those who are in need of a cpap battery to use while traveling, camping, or are without any electricity. This cpap battery pack comes with some great features that you would expect from a high quality battery. There is also a USB port on the battery pack so you can charge your phone and many other electronic devices.
Weighing in at 1.6 lbs this cpap battery is one of the lightest on the market. The added carrying case, flat design of the battery, and multiple compartments allow for this to be easily taken with you anywhere. The RemBatt is a trusted name in cpap battery packs as all this company does is make battery packs for CPAP Machines.
Traveling with your CPAP Battery:
Powered by Lithium Ion this battery pack complies with FAA requirements for use when flying as your carry one luggage. Check with you specific airline carrier if you have any questions regarding the carry-on of a lithium ion battery pack.
- CPAP Battery (with USB port and led battery life indicator)
- Carrying case for your cpap battery and components
- RemBatt battery manual
- DC Power Pigtail cord
- AC Power charger to charge your cpap battery
- DC input cord
- Connector Tips
- Dual connector for connecting 2 battery packs together (extra battery purchase optional)
Compatible Philips Respironics 50 Series machines:
- System One REMstar (DS150, DS250, DS450, DS550, DS650, DS750)
- System One REMstar Plus (DS150, DS250, DS450, DS550, DS650, DS750)
- System One REMstar Pro (DS150, DS250, DS450, DS550, DS650, DS750)
- System One REMstar Pro 2 (DS150, DS250, DS450, DS550, DS650, DS750)
- System One REMstar Pro M (DS150, DS250, DS450, DS550, DS650, DS750)
- System One REMstar Auto with A-Flex (DS150, DS250, DS450, DS550, DS650, DS750)
- System One REMstar Auto (DS150, DS250, DS450, DS550, DS650, DS750)
- System One REMstar Choice (DS150, DS250, DS450, DS550, DS650, DS750)
- Duet LX
- Harmony S/T
Disconnect your Philips Respironics device when using the CPAP Battery:
- In order to achieve the estimated run times your CPAP Machine humidifer needs to be disconnected
- First take out the water chamber
- Then pick up your machine and locate the clip on the bottom of the humidifier
- Pull the clip and detach the humidifier from the machine
- Plug in the cpap battery pack to the back of your machine
- Watch a video of how to disconnect your machine Click Here
DOUBLE The Power and add an additional battery RemBatt Battery Only
Respironics 50 Series Run Times (with Humidifier Disconnected):
Battery Backup for power outages:
Your RemBatt CPAP Battery can be setup as a battery backup for short-term use. Simply use the AC Charger in the battery pack to charge the battery using the "DC In" port. Then using the "DC Out" port plug the appropriate cord to power your CPAP Machine. If the power goes out while in use, the battery pack will keep your machine in use. We do not recommend using this setup long term, only in situations where you may expect a power outage as a continuous discharge and chhare of the battery power will reduce the life of the battery.
Specifications for you RemBatt CPAP Battery:
- CPAP Battery weight: 1.6 lbs
- Battery Dimensions: 5 in. (L) x 4 7/8 inc. (W) x 7/8 inc. (D)
- Battery Charger Weight: 5 oz.
- Battery with Carrying Bag, Charger, and Cords weight: 3 lbs.
- Battery Pack Bag Dimensions: 11 in. (L) x 7 in. (W) x 3 in. (D)
- RemBatt Battery Pack Power Output: 9 - 12.6V / 0 - 4.5A (8A Max) / 97.68 Wh
- ELC (Equivalent Lithium Ion Content): Less Than 8 grams
- Charger Output: 19V / 3.16A
- Charging Time When Fully Discharged: 5 hours
- Battery Life: 400 - 500 charging cycles
- Battery Case Material: Aluminum Alloy